You can follow the discussion on LEVERAGING CONFLICT & TENSION TO GET TO BETTER IDEAS. without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 6,326 views | 4 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 4,417 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 3,400 views | 13 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 2,145 views | 3 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,133 views | 2 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- NOTE that webinar is at 1:00EST today, NOT 1:30. Register @ https://t.co/soBZJvW7P3 https://t.co/M65IKs7Gqs 2 months ago
- After you're in an agency, why stop learning? Webinar LEVERAGING TENSIONS FOR FASTER IDEAS. Tomorrow 1:30EST… https://t.co/fLKjediaMF 2 months ago
- RT @gputman: "When you start with a problem, you have the beginning of story..." Great advice on creative briefs via @heywhipple https://t.co/aoh8ebrcUR 2 months ago