By Christopher Locke and company, who wrote the book on social media long before social media even existed. Fairly dated now, but he was one of the first people who got it.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 13,965 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 7,474 views | 18 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6,097 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 4,557 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,583 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- Our version of Hitler’s Night of the Long Knives. The difference between US 2020 and Germany 1934 grows ever smalle… https://t.co/nYHrBvYEIv 2 weeks ago
- This is the GOP. https://t.co/BOge26kgsT 2 weeks ago
- Burger King Manager Defends Staff From Trump Voters’ Racist Comments | https://t.co/f4CqQP1JbP 2 weeks ago