Let’s start with books focusing more on digital. The first one I recommend is Teressa Iezzi’s The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era. It’s not about writing for print anymore, folks.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 13,965 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 7,474 views | 18 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6,097 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 4,557 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,583 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- Our version of Hitler’s Night of the Long Knives. The difference between US 2020 and Germany 1934 grows ever smalle… https://t.co/nYHrBvYEIv 2 weeks ago
- This is the GOP. https://t.co/BOge26kgsT 2 weeks ago
- Burger King Manager Defends Staff From Trump Voters’ Racist Comments | https://t.co/f4CqQP1JbP 2 weeks ago