During the Christmas break and over summer, I love to get out there and land speaking gigs, agency seminars, workshops. While I haven’t entertained at a kid’s birthday party, I’m flexible. The cool part is the first minute, but agents told me I should end with clips of me actually speaking, so they can tell if I suck or not. (Oh, one last call-to-action: if you are an agency or conference calling from FIJI or MARTINIQUE, I’ll waive my fees.)
Luke Sullivan video
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 16.2k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 8.8k views | 21 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.7k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 6.3k views | 5 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 3.8k views | 29 comments
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
Author, speaker, and ad veteran available to recharge, reinvigorate, and refocus marketing, advertising, and branding firms.
I give a hugely energetic series of presentations on innovation, creativity, branding, and marketing. I spent 32 years in the trenches of advertising (at agencies like Martin, GSD&M, and Fallon) and I’ve put everything I learned into my book, Hey Whipple, Squeeze This. But for me nothing beats taking the message out and speaking to living breathing audiences at clients, agencies, and conferences. You can book me on the button below.