You can follow the discussion on Please give this essay your full attention. without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 15.8k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 8.5k views | 20 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.6k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 6k views | 5 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 3.5k views | 29 comments
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- Actually the official title of webinar is "How To Manage Creative People." Register @ https://t.co/i9XVqqvEnD https://t.co/k7bIYztE1H 4 days ago
- Actually, the official title of webinar is "How To Manage Creative People." Register @ https://t.co/i9XVqqvEnD https://t.co/C0zDRsx7xG 6 days ago
- Hey creatives, help me out. Plz DM me your vote. Thx. https://t.co/9WZVzSIyMM 7 days ago
Author, speaker, and ad veteran available to recharge, reinvigorate, and refocus marketing, advertising, and branding firms.
I give a hugely energetic series of presentations on innovation, creativity, branding, and marketing. I spent 32 years in the trenches of advertising (at agencies like Martin, GSD&M, and Fallon) and I’ve put everything I learned into my book, Hey Whipple, Squeeze This. But for me nothing beats taking the message out and speaking to living breathing audiences at clients, agencies, and conferences. You can book me on the button below.