You can follow the discussion on The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 6,921 views | 4 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 4,717 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 3,528 views | 13 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 2,303 views | 3 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,176 views | 2 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- Slide cut from my webinar A Creative Writes The Brief, cuz it's sorta obvious. Register @ https://t.co/YC9YpmGSOG https://t.co/eQof5icMqI 20 hours ago
- Where I stole some of the ideas I use in my Oct6@1pmEST webinar on writing a creative brief.… https://t.co/HnkEVoGGM4 2 days ago
- Did these nonsense ads YEARS ago w BobBarrie when we got a nonsense brief. Avoid nonsense briefs w my webinar.… https://t.co/REaMpwXVxs 3 days ago