You can follow the discussion on Ad Students’ Assignment: Write Headlines for The Onion without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 9,153 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 5,517 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 3,759 views | 13 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,027 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,306 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @LeahDieterich: "You are writing something most people try to avoid. This is the sad, indisputable truth at the bottom of our busin… https://t.co/DNSYFD2K3b 6 hours ago
- RT @LeahDieterich: @heywhipple I wrote about how your book helped me learn to write a memoir over @lithub thank you again for your wis… https://t.co/Yc70GM4KVD 6 hours ago
- Ad Students Write Headlines For The Onion. https://t.co/B1BYLL8cUx https://t.co/4EACKkQiF4 6 hours ago