You can follow the discussion on Ad Students’ Assignment: Write Headlines for The Onion without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 15.6k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 8.3k views | 20 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.5k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 5.8k views | 5 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 3.2k views | 29 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- @conej @tamuc Thanks for the shout-out. The 6th comes out in February. https://t.co/MkE9x301dX 3 weeks ago
- @NFTang_ @garyvee THe new 6th edition comes out in Feb. (Oh, and thanks for the shout-out.) 4 weeks ago
- Been quiet too long. (Was on run from the law. Long story.) Anyhoo, 6th edition of Hey Whipple releases in February… https://t.co/uyb7lECUjw 4 weeks ago