By Jonah Berger. Why do people talk more about certain products and ideas than others? What it is that makes online content go viral. Berger discusses how social influence shapes everything from what we wear to the names we give our children.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 15.1k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 8k views | 18 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.3k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 5.4k views | 5 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 2.9k views | 29 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @cindygallop: MUST-READ for every male creative/ECD in the ad industry. Sexism starts the moment your entry-level portfolio lands… https://t.co/P9k2Oam7WX 6 days ago
- @KAOjr Yep, 6th edition due next March. 2 weeks ago
- RT @trish_zornio: @RepBoebert For those looking to channel their rage more effectively, follow Boebert's lead Dem challenger:… https://t.co/TgomcoUdIU 4 weeks ago