By Jonah Berger. Why do people talk more about certain products and ideas than others? What it is that makes online content go viral. Berger discusses how social influence shapes everything from what we wear to the names we give our children.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 11,334 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 6,054 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 5,513 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,642 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,422 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- Every Senate Vote For Alabama's Abortion Ban Was From A White Man https://t.co/sKtMk9vAdi 4 days ago
- Webinar airs TODAY at 1pmEST. Register at https://t.co/V525fow8BX https://t.co/2BIXvwWMQ5 2 weeks ago
- Webinar airs tomorrow at 1pmEST. Register at https://t.co/V525fow8BX https://t.co/WQJ1cp6yRd 2 weeks ago