Let’s start with books focusing more on digital. The first one I recommend is Teressa Iezzi’s The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era. It’s not about writing for print anymore, folks.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 11,813 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 6,204 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 5,628 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,814 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,459 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @skenigsberg: @FoxNews here's better quality https://t.co/pecoFWGjMg 1 week ago
- Supreme Court says federal courts cannot strike down partisan gerrymandering schemes. TIME TO DISMANTLE AND REPLACE THE GOP. 3 weeks ago
- Twitter Users Celebrate NRATV’s Demise With ‘Thoughts And Prayers’ https://t.co/v3Ztj0fGPt 3 weeks ago