Let’s start with books focusing more on digital. The first one I recommend is Teressa Iezzi’s The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era. It’s not about writing for print anymore, folks.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 15.1k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 8k views | 18 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.3k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 5.4k views | 5 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 2.9k views | 29 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @cindygallop: MUST-READ for every male creative/ECD in the ad industry. Sexism starts the moment your entry-level portfolio lands… https://t.co/P9k2Oam7WX 6 days ago
- @KAOjr Yep, 6th edition due next March. 2 weeks ago
- RT @trish_zornio: @RepBoebert For those looking to channel their rage more effectively, follow Boebert's lead Dem challenger:… https://t.co/TgomcoUdIU 4 weeks ago