Let’s start with books focusing more on digital. The first one I recommend is Teressa Iezzi’s The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era. It’s not about writing for print anymore, folks.
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 16.5k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 9.1k views | 23 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.7k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 6.6k views | 7 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 4k views | 30 comments
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- My webinar on achieving creative break-throughs airs this Thursday at 1pm EST. Pictured here, Zoom recording of pre… https://t.co/zl24QauGW6 4 weeks ago
- On March 30 @ 1pm EST, I’ll be showing two Hey Whipple techniques that can help you get to cooler ideas faster. Reg… https://t.co/kk3tDhpSYt 1 month ago
- On March 30 @ 1pm EST, I’ll be showing two Hey Whipple techniques that can help you get to cooler ideas faster. Reg… https://t.co/oupHlLdwsV 1 month ago
Author, speaker, and ad veteran available to recharge, reinvigorate, and refocus marketing, advertising, and branding firms.
I give a hugely energetic series of presentations on innovation, creativity, branding, and marketing. I spent 32 years in the trenches of advertising (at agencies like Martin, GSD&M, and Fallon) and I’ve put everything I learned into my book, Hey Whipple, Squeeze This. But for me nothing beats taking the message out and speaking to living breathing audiences at clients, agencies, and conferences. You can book me on the button below.