You can follow the discussion on Ad Students’ Assignment: Write Headlines for The Onion without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 16.4k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 9.1k views | 22 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.7k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 6.6k views | 6 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 4k views | 30 comments
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- My webinar on achieving creative break-throughs airs this Thursday at 1pm EST. Pictured here, Zoom recording of pre… https://t.co/zl24QauGW6 1 day ago
- On March 30 @ 1pm EST, I’ll be showing two Hey Whipple techniques that can help you get to cooler ideas faster. Reg… https://t.co/kk3tDhpSYt 2 days ago
- On March 30 @ 1pm EST, I’ll be showing two Hey Whipple techniques that can help you get to cooler ideas faster. Reg… https://t.co/oupHlLdwsV 1 week ago
Author, speaker, and ad veteran available to recharge, reinvigorate, and refocus marketing, advertising, and branding firms.
I give a hugely energetic series of presentations on innovation, creativity, branding, and marketing. I spent 32 years in the trenches of advertising (at agencies like Martin, GSD&M, and Fallon) and I’ve put everything I learned into my book, Hey Whipple, Squeeze This. But for me nothing beats taking the message out and speaking to living breathing audiences at clients, agencies, and conferences. You can book me on the button below.