by George Felton, is a wonderful textbook on the craft. Excellent, detailed advice on how to think, how to write. Good stuff.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 15.5k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 8.3k views | 20 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.5k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 5.8k views | 5 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 3.2k views | 29 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- A Goodbye Video To All My Wonderful Students. (It's on my LinkedIn https://t.co/kYfVaKDHCd ) https://t.co/xfetv9H6v6 4 weeks ago
- RT @nickjr: So about that time Steve went off to college… #BluesClues25 https://t.co/O8NOM2eRjy 1 month ago
- RT @AccountableGOP: Introducing the superheroes for COVID: #CovidFriends https://t.co/YNhzQIkxl0 3 months ago