By Christopher Locke and company, who wrote the book on social media long before social media even existed. Fairly dated now, but he was one of the first people who got it.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 10,718 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 5,879 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 5,299 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,453 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,382 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- Airs Friday, March 29. Info at https://t.co/TuGZtcUJ96 https://t.co/BGUa5oQJeC 14 hours ago
- My webinar on "Two Ways to Go Viral" is March 29th. Info @ https://t.co/TuGZtcUJ96 But caveat emptor, mon frere. De… https://t.co/CPOO7nBnUV 3 days ago
- Info at https://t.co/TuGZtcUJ96 #viral #creativity #webinar https://t.co/faLi2nod1x 3 days ago