By Christopher Locke and company, who wrote the book on social media long before social media even existed. Fairly dated now, but he was one of the first people who got it.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 13,987 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 7,484 views | 18 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6,102 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 4,563 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,583 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @NewDay: Minnesota police arrest CNN reporter and camera crew as they report from protests in Minneapolis… https://t.co/wGI9BPQ66B 5 days ago
- RT @Huigu6: @realDonaldTrump i smell the democracy and freedom https://t.co/H4TTSEFiw1 5 days ago
- RT @erik_van_dorian: @realDonaldTrump It sounds like somebody needs a wambulance. https://t.co/8myakQbTzo 5 days ago