By Christopher Locke and company, who wrote the book on social media long before social media even existed. Fairly dated now, but he was one of the first people who got it.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 11,813 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 6,204 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 5,628 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,814 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,459 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @skenigsberg: @FoxNews here's better quality https://t.co/pecoFWGjMg 1 week ago
- Supreme Court says federal courts cannot strike down partisan gerrymandering schemes. TIME TO DISMANTLE AND REPLACE THE GOP. 3 weeks ago
- Twitter Users Celebrate NRATV’s Demise With ‘Thoughts And Prayers’ https://t.co/v3Ztj0fGPt 3 weeks ago