In this presentation Sullivan reframes social marketing with a simple process of four steps, one that participants can use immediately. By reverse engineering successful social campaigns, Sullivan breaks it down to what he calls “Do > Invite > Capture > Share.” Using recent examples from the industry (and some amazing examples from his students), Sullivan will show why this process is a faster way to create more engaging social marketing.
- It’s less about what your clients say and more about what they do.
- So don’t do an ad. Do something interesting.
- What you do should be interesting enough to capture earned media.
- Frame what you do in a way that allows customers to participate.
- Turn customers into an unpaid creative department.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Social media strategists
- Content creators, creatives
- New business teams
- Anyone who tells stories on behalf of brands