By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 5,380 views | 4 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 3,883 views | 17 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,054 views | 2 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 1,945 views | 3 comments
- 8 advertising predictions for 2016, only one of which will likely happen. 1,720 views | 0 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.