By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 15k views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 8k views | 18 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 6.3k views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 5.3k views | 5 comments
- Do Not Tolerate Brutal Creative Directors. 2.9k views | 29 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @ReallyAmerican1: #TuckerIsABigot is trending #3 in America. Retweet to help push it to #1. https://t.co/FKIVbZXgWi 4 days ago
- This is the GOP. https://t.co/r0qrnr7kuu 1 week ago
- RT @FBIWFO: NEW: #FBIWFO & @DCPoliceDept are seeking public's help in identifying those who assaulted MPD Officer Fanone on Jan… https://t.co/LEOP2YCgOK 1 month ago