By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 7,908 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 5,150 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 3,665 views | 13 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 2,502 views | 3 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,231 views | 3 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @NFL: .@STEFONDIGGS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!! #SKOL #NOvsMIN #NFLPlayoffs https://t.co/UAoNJ2NJ97 7 days ago
- RT @MarkTrueblood: I wrote a bit about the “How To Not Suck As A Creative Director” webinar by @heywhipple https://t.co/CMRuI2HO8A… https://t.co/i3hyZJlXK1 2 months ago
- @MosheIsaacian write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org 2 months ago