By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 12,589 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 6,417 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 5,889 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 4,049 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,506 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- "A Creative Writes the Brief" webinar airs next Friday. Register @ https://t.co/v3fN57jlmQ https://t.co/hkYecktdjS 16 hours ago
- Register @ https://t.co/Nsf6zHs8Lu https://t.co/pKceKNsFV5 3 days ago
- I worked with some world-class strategists to write this webinar. Register https://t.co/v3fN57jlmQ https://t.co/gTCtLtUIWI 4 days ago