By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 8,635 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 5,437 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 3,742 views | 13 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 2,902 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,284 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- An 11-year-old changed election results on a replica Florida state website in under 10 minutes https://t.co/auns0Rp85Z 6 days ago
- Brought to you by the GOP. https://t.co/8aKtsz2wz6 https://t.co/TI8kv6XH18 2 months ago
- Racist Driver Berates Asian-American Family: ‘Go Back To Your Country, B***h’. ANYBODY RECOGNIZE THIS TRUMP VOTER? https://t.co/GaOLFJBP0I 3 months ago