By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 10,433 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 5,826 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 4,921 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,380 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,372 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- Exactly 80 years ago today, this happened in Madison Square Garden. A gathering of 20,000 American Nazis is depicte… https://t.co/ub6nyUwmHm 7 hours ago
- Airs today 1pm EST. Register https://t.co/7CM5QBDY01 https://t.co/BuMIuexo33 2 weeks ago
- The Neo-Nazi Podcaster Next Door https://t.co/gobe8Mq8sz 2 weeks ago