By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 12,095 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 6,309 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 5,692 views | 14 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,913 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,473 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- GOP Oregon Officials Want To Investigate Newspaper Reporters For Reporting. VOTE EVERY SINGLE STINKING REPUBLICAN O… https://t.co/sT0TxoKsk5 2 hours ago
- Trevor Noah’s ‘Donsplaining’ Supercut Is A Painful Reminder Of Trump’s Ramblings. VOTE. https://t.co/epVTwOdpI0 15 hours ago
- Very smart essay on how to beat Trump in 2020. […]" https://t.co/lsWZJlQuS9 2 weeks ago