By Jon Steel, is the single best book on how smart brand planning adds value to the whole creative process. Steel is also the author of Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business. He’s a joy to read and so smart.
Browse by Category
- A List of Fave Sites for Creative Inspiration. 9,289 views | 5 comments
- How Not To Suck as a Creative Director. 5,559 views | 17 comments
- Maybe Advertising Should Stop Grabbing Women By The P**sy. 3,772 views | 13 comments
- The most important truth in advertising I learned from Prof. Mark Fenske. 3,054 views | 4 comments
- Ad agencies aren’t the only creative game in town anymore. 2,316 views | 4 comments
Book me for speeches
& workshops. (Ask about
my "No Suck Guarantee")
There is no shortcut. This is how we learn it. Bit by bit.
- RT @jenhohn: Cool #advertising copywriting game: https://t.co/ZqCaieLF5W HT @heywhipple 3 days ago
- Register @ https://t.co/OecihB22Qc https://t.co/u2dxMXFVkF 4 days ago
- RT @LeahDieterich: "You are writing something most people try to avoid. This is the sad, indisputable truth at the bottom of our busin… https://t.co/DNSYFD2K3b 2 weeks ago